Urokinase is a powerful drug prescribed for combating and dissolving unnecessary blood clots that interfere with the smooth circulation of blood in the body. It prevents the coagulation of the blood. If you have a history of brain, stroke or heart attack, inform the doctor it is important. It is directed for the treatment of medicinal salt acute myocardial infarction, acute vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, peripheral vascular thrombosis: surgical and other conditions. Urokinase Injection can also use for the purposes not listed in this medication guide. Urokinase Injection includes the following active ingredients: Urokinase. It is accessible in the form of injection.
- It is inoculating into the veins through injection by a specialist under doctor supervision.
- Urokinase is given gradually, usually throughout 12 hours, using a continuous infusion pump.
- Your respiration, B.P, oxygen levels, and other vital signs will watch out closely while you are taking it.
After medication with urokinase, your physician may guide a blood thinner or other medicine to help prevent future blood clots. Carefully follow all medicine directions. These medicines can make it easier for you to bleed, even from a minor injury. Since a healthcare expert gives this medication in a medical setting, an overdose is unlikely to occur. Because you will get urokinase under clinical supervision, you are not likely to miss a dose. Please remember that each patient and their state may be different. Therefore, the dose of Urokinase may vary from diseases, medicines, patient age, patient’s medical history, and other factors.
It is used to treat, control, prevent and improve the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Pulmonary embolism
- Peripheral vascular thrombosis
- Deep vein thrombosis
Some other benefits of it are: it eliminates harmful blood clots in blood vessels. It allows the reperfusion of the affected tissues (restoration of blood flow in the muscle), preventing the death of tissue and improving the results.
Precaution of Urokinase:
You are not allowed to take advice from your doctor before taking this medicine. If you are suffering from brain tumours, your body has active bleeding disorders, and you can not recommend this medicine. These types of hemophilia are blood clotting problems. If you have a significant surgery of your brain or spine or organ transplant, then it can not be prescribed for you if you have too much blood pressure. You need proper diagnosis and monitoring of your health status especially if you have kidney or liver disorder, antibacterial endocarditis, obstruction in your heart or if you have recently given birth or you are pregnant.
Side effects of Urokinase:
Below mentioned is a list of the possible side effects that can occur with all the composite materials of Urokinase Injection (urokinase injection). The following is not a complete list. These side effects are probably possible but are not always there. Some side effects can be rare, but dangerous.
If you find any of the following side effects, and if they do not end, consult your doctor.
- You find blood clots.
- Blood vessel obstruction due to cholesterol
- Decreased levels of hemolytic acid
- Abnormal bleeding with aperture or hemorrhage
- Blood in urine on the test
- Temporary increase in liver enzymes
- Swelling in your face, lips, or throat.
- Feel fast heartbeats and shortness of breath.
- Sudden critical back pain, muscle weakness, numbness feeling in your arms or legs
- Seriously high blood pressure–severe headache, bleeding in the nose, anxiety, severe chest pain.
Medicines Contain Urokinase Component
- Solokinase 500000Iu Injection
- U Frag 5000Iu Injection
- U Frag 500000Iu Injection
- Uroken 1000000Iu Injection
- Uroken 500000Iu Injection
- Medinase 500000Iu Injection
- Medinase 250000Iu Injection
- Urokinase Ttk 750000Iu Injection