The Wonder Fatty Oils
Omega 3 fatty acids are in vogue these days. The media is having a deluge of advertisements proclaiming the good quality oils flooding the market these days, with rice bran and weird unpronounceable components that is supposed to keep your heart ‘light’. The media is a funny place. On one hand, they feed our brains on the ‘taste benefits’ of all the junk food in the world, and on the other, teach us how to keep our hearts from clogging and then choking on great amounts of greasy fat.
Nevertheless, the fact that these amazing fatty acids are available as capsules has made life so convenient. You want to keep atherosclerosis away, just pop a Maxepa pill! It is true that today’s hectic lifestyle has made it difficult for us to exercise and keep an ideal, healthy lifestyle, that is where wonder pills like these step in. No sweating it out! All you need is a glass of water to gulp it down with.
Benefits of the Wonder Pills
- Omega 3 fatty acids are basically health promoting fatty acids in the body. They decrease the risk of heart diseases like Coronary Artery Disease, Atherosclerosis and Myocardial Infarction (which is known as the Heart Attack in the vernacular) and other issues.
- These are the masters of fat regulation in the body: they command the liver to decrease LDL, the Low Density Lipoproteins and increase HDL, the High Density Lipoproteins. Basically, the LDL are the villains, the detestable bad lipid and fats in the body; the HDL are the amazing friends of the heart and reduce the fat load on the body. This results in significant decrease in the number of atheromas formed in the blood vessels, leading to amazing protective effect.
- Healthy skin is said to be a gift from Maxepa. It makes the skin glow, replete with visible, glowing nourishment that everyone is deserving of. After all, all of us know what our stress levels do to our skin.
- People who are keen on improving their health status and lifestyle should use Maxepa as a supplement to a good, nourishing diet.
- Patients who have had a previous heart attack; or have Coronary Artery Disease, or who are at a high risk of developing such morbidities are generally prescribed Maxepa by their physicians.
- Patients with a deranged Lipid Profile are also, recommended to take Maxepa due to its LDL lowering and HDL increasing property. Such patients benefit tremendously, as their chances of developing heart diseases decrease sharply.
- Sometimes, Maxepa has been, recommended in diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis. Concrete proofs for the same are yet to appear; but some clinical benefits have been notices.
Although it is an amazing solution to plenty of problems; we should always remember that medications should be, taken only on prescription of, Registered Medical practitioner (RMP).
Every silver lining has some cloud!! Nonetheless, every drug has some adverse effect. Lucky for us, Maxepa has a good Adverse Effects Profile, which means that the side effects are less, and mostly not of much significance.
Here are they:
- Fishy aftertaste, if the product you have chosen is based on fish products. Some people find that revolting, and immediately vow never to go near any other Maxepa pill. This should not deter you from using the pills if your doctor has indicated them.
- Allergic reactions: since it is based on natural products, Maxepa can incite some bad allergic reactions in some sensitive individuals. One should be vary of the same.
- Nausea and vomiting can also occur, mostly if you find the taste revolting.